The Best Moment In Time for Education

Wednesday, October 4

Workshop on Active Learning for Teachers



Recently, as a 2005 Alumnus I was invited to deliver a workshop for Paket B Teachers at Daarut Tauhid Jakarta Office at Ciputat Tangerang. As a professional educator, I was very excited to share my knowledge and skills to new teachers especially teachers teaching for students with disabilities to persue their eduacation due to financial problems. During the program, I introduced models of Learning Styles to the participants to understand learners' ways of learning. Later, I involved the participants on some activities to build awareness of self disciplines to create positive interactions among learners and ways of handling misbehaviors. Click http://photos.yahoo.com/jalueleven for more photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home